Sunday, March 25, 2018

White roses




I hope you are having a wonderful day today! I decided to post a new outfit. This outfit is vintage and whimsical inspired like usual. This white dress is totally my style! I love this dress so much. This dress has become one of my favorite dresses. I love the detail that you can tie a ribbon around the neck. I am definitely going to wear this dress often when I find the opportunity. I decided to style it with my favorite floral ribbon and these beautiful black heels.
I hope that you like the outfit!

3 comments:

  1. Great post dear! Have a lovely weekend!
    xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look like a doll girl! xx Have a lovely day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute girl!!
    Love that dress. xx

    http://zazusworld.com

    ReplyDelete