Friday, December 22, 2017

My vintage and girly vanity!

ad//in colaboration with Banggood



Tiara - Here
Clutch - Here 
Make up brushes - Here 
Pink make up holder - Here 

I hope you are having a wonderful day today! There are only two days until Christmas Eve! I am usually posting outfits posts and other fashion related posts. So this time I decided to have a different post, a blog post about my vanity. I don't think you have seen my vanity before. As you can see, my vanity is shabby chic, vintage and girly inspired. I found the porcelain figures at a vintage shop, and thought they would be perfect for the vanity! My favorite flower is rose, so I decided that pink and ivory roses would be great for the vanity. 
I really like the pink make up holder, very vintage inspired. I also like the make up brushes, which are also pink. 

I also added the clutch and tiara as decorations. But they are definitely perfect for an outfit to a special event, like Christmas Eve or New Years party! All the things which are mentioned are from Banggood, which sells a lot of things like accessories and clothes.I will post a mini Christmas room tour after Christmas Eve, so look forward to that!

Dina

3 comments:

  1. Love your vanity!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information on your Article, thanks for taking the time to share such a pleasant article with us.
    download hp printer assistant |
    hp support assistant windows 10 |

    ReplyDelete
  3. office.com/setup with product key. Install Office 2019 and 2016. www.office.com/setup and follow the instruction for office setup. Get help for Office 365

    www.mcafee.com/activate - Start downloading McAfee antivirus and install it. To activate visit the link mcafee.com/activate. Get the 25-digit alphanumeric product key from the retail card.

    visit www.norton.com/setup and enter Norton setup product key and activate your Norton subscription. Download, install and manage Norton Setup from Norton.com/setup

    mcafee.com/activate - Go through the steps to download, install and activate McAfee antivirus. Type the 25 digit product key at www.mcafee.com/activate and get the setup.

    ReplyDelete