Saturday, August 12, 2017

Red roses

Top with red roses - Zaful 
Golden leaves heels - Zaful
Shorts - H&M
Boater hat - H&M 

Here is the second part of the styling challenge by Zaful for their 3rd anniversary. When I got the challenge to style this top I was imminently thinking how this outfit would be like. I thought it would be great for a casual outfit at the beach. I also thought it would be great to wear it with shorts and a boater hat. I styled it with these beautiful golden leaves heels which are also from Zaful to make this outfit interesting. But you can also style it with a pair of sneakers which I think are more convenient when you are at the beach. 

I hope that you like how I styled this top and have a wonderful day!  

Dina 

2 comments:

  1. that shoes!!! <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes! ♥


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete