Friday, November 25, 2016

pink or mint butterflies



This is a different outfit post! I wanted to style one outfit in two different ways! I hope it gives you inspirations on how you can style your outfits. I love the pink bag with cameo detail in the first picture. 

It's really cute, but I also love the pink bag with the golden ribbon in the second photo. I think both of the bags go perfectly for this vintage and whimsical outfit! I hope that you like these types of outfit posts and have a wonderful day!   

Dina

4 comments:

  1. Your bag is adorable! I like your entire look from head to toe <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is adorable
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos, love the colour on you

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look of the first bag! Both go great with the outfit though :)

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete