Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Room decoration, Lamps



One of my greatest passions is art whether it is painting, drawing or fashion. I love it so much that being able to do it every day gives me so much positive energy and something to look forward to. Besides doing fashion I love decorating my apartment with beautiful art and things. It reflects your personality and interests. To be able to be surrounded with what I find beautiful give me a lot of inspiration to create new art. It makes my days so much better. For me one of the most important room decoration is lamps, especially when they come with a beautiful design. When light fills the room everything is so much better especially during the dark season. I am actually looking for a bedroom lamp to decorate my bedroom and I found some beautiful arts table lamps for bedroom on Beddinginn. I love the design and style of the Bedroom Lamps and I have to say that they are very elegant and creative. I have added some photos of the lamps which I really love to have for my bedroom. They really fit to my vintage style of my bedroom and the best thing is that they have a lot of Cheap Lamps which is really great.

Which one do you like the most?

3 comments:

  1. Nice post dear :)

    I wish you delightful holidays

    Hope you have a great time


    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful lamps
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the floral lamp
    beautiful
    xoxo
    www.coloredvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete