Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Pink and Glam Princess

Pink Bomber Jacket - Rosegal

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far! That means it's time for a new outfit post! This outfit is vintage, whimsical and a little bit 90's inspired.I have been seeing that many people have been wearing bomber jackets lately. I really like them, especially this pink bomber jacket from Rosegal! 

It's very comfortable and I really like the pink colour. I decided to style this jacket with this white dress. There are other ways you can style this dress, both casually and for special events which is great!

 It's soon summer, and that means the weather will be warmer. I have been loving the colour pink, and I will definitely be wearing a lot of pink this summer. I think a pink casual dress will be perfect for summer.   

I hope that you like this outfit and I will see you very soon! 

Dina   

2 comments:

  1. So cute this look with the pink jacket!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink bomber! It adds a bit of edge :)

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete