Saturday, December 17, 2016

White Roses


 I hope that you have had a great week so far! I can't believe it is already December. The time goes so fast. I decided to post a new outfit post. This outfit is whimsical and vintage inspired. This time I wanted to combine white and gold together, because it is a great colour combination. I really love this vintage inspired dress. It's very beautiful! I just have a thing for maxi dresses recently and this one is one of my favorites at the moment. I decided to style it with glitter golden heels and a white floral headband. I hope that you like the outfit!

Dina 

5 comments:

  1. Love this! ♥


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a 20 percent greater likelihood of developing breast cancer. But women who lose weight during this time have a higher chance of avoiding the disease. It's possible to decrease your chances of breast cancer by 23 percent simply by losing 20 pounds http://guidemesupplements.com/max-test-xtreme-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice feminine dress, you look so pretty :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete