Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Pink ballerina

I hope that you are having a great week so far! I have been very inspired to post more outfit posts lately, which is a great thing! It's slightly colder here, but I would still call it summer weather. Because of that I will continue to post summer outfits. I have always loved pastel colours, but for some reasons I have been into pink this summer.
 In this outfit I am wearing a beautiful pink dress! 

It sort of has a ballerina vibe and I absolutely love dresses like this one. It's simple and cute at the same time. It's perfect for summer, but also for any other seasons. It's a great dress to wear for any occasions. This outfit is as usual vintage and whimsical inspired. I decided to style it with this cute choker. I thought it would go perfectly with this dress and give it an elegant touch to this outfit. I love chokers and I have been wearing them a lot lately. They go so well with any outfits. I hope this outfit is inspiring and I hope that you like it!

Dina   

2 comments: