Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Longest Ride



A couple of days ago I watched a movie called The Longest Ride. This movie has a really beautiful story and I can't believe I haven't watched this movie until now! This movie is a movie adaption of the book by the same name which is written by Nicholas Sparks. He is a great author and I have read his books many times. The movie made me shed some tears. I recommend you to watch this movie if you haven't watched it before. I definitely love Ruth and Ira's story. It was a beautiful love story.

Have you watched the movie The Longest Ride before?  

Diana

5 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting movie. And i think its one of the early movies, since im so into old movies, ill have to watch this!

    Want to keep in touch/ follow each other?

    http://www.lauramacij.com/2015/10/burgundy-on-silver.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and follow, dear. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great movie. Fabulous. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, have a beautiful week! kisses

    ReplyDelete