Saturday, November 15, 2014

diamond jewelry





This is one of my favorite photoshoots I have done. I really love the lighting in the photo! It's a simple outfit and make up, but what I really love the most is that the jewelery in this photoshoot is in focus, and it kinds of add a glamorous effect to it. I really love diamond jewelry, because you can use them to almost in every outfit, whether is is on special occasions or on casual days. I often wear small diamond earrings or rings on casual days, but for special events I often wear statement necklaces and earrings with diamonds. 

I really love diamond jewelry because it reminds me of the lighting of the sun when it shines through ice cubes or snow during winter. The necklace in the photoshoot has become my favorite necklace all time, because I really love the combination between roses and diamonds. If you want to find similar diamond jewelry I am wearing in this photo, you can find them on freshtrends. It's a body jewelry online shop where they sell all kinds of jewelry like necklaces, rings and bracelets.    



Diana   

6 comments:

  1. You look stunning, love the makeup and jewellery x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/silver-shoes-and-other-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look just amazing, totally loved your necklace
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent photo!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! :) You're beautiful :)
    http://macreateart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete