Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Random update



I'm really sorry for not updating so often these days, but the weirdest thing is that it is already sunset when it's 3pm. So that makes it really hard to make some time for taking photos. But I managed to take a couple of portrait photos today, and I really liked this one. For some reasons I looked through old outfit photos when I was a rookie in the blogging world. I have to say that I have changed a lot, but my style is still the same. 
 
If you have noticed in my photos I used to have a monolid and a doublelid, but I thought it was strange since both my parents have doublelids. And everyone knows it's a challenge to put on make up. But two weeks ago I woke up with a doublelid, and I thought it lasted for a day, but it has stayed liked this ever since. I found it really amusing, because I read in a forum that if you have a monolid it will turn into doublelid around the age of 21 if your parents have double eyelid, and I am turning 21 on 22. november which means only two days left!!
 
A lot of readers have asked me how I get so flawless skin, so I was wondering if you readers are interested in a guide on how to achive it?
 
Diana   


16 comments:

  1. Love that photo! Such a fun thing that you now have a doublelid! Happy birthday Already!

    Xx 1310bynora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture. Yes, I would love to know how you get flawless skin.

    x
    www.tehcherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really interesting with the eyelids thing!!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo! That is an interesting fact about eyelids! I would enjoy reading a post on skin care.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never knew this about eyelids.. Ur makeup is always the best
    I am inviting you to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous photo, thanks for sharing :) I had never hear about the eyelids, so it was fun and interesting to read - congrats, I suppose? :)

    I would absolutely love to read about your skincare routine!

    Renate from thecuriousklutz.blogspot.dk
    What's in my makeup bag post has just gone up on my blog, if you're interested to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I never thought double lids could just appear out of thin air, so cool :D
    Yup, it's getting dark at 4 o'clock here, and it sucks!!! And yes, I would totally love a skin care guide post :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo! I would totally want to know about your skin care things, I always love that kind of posts :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog dear i am your new followe via gfc and bloglovin please follow me back :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pic. You´re beautiful. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous - I love your eyeliner! & yes, please do a perfect skin post! I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hi! I'm following you on gfc & bloglovin now :) Great blog and would love to see your skin post. So funny b/c everybody in my family has double lids and I always had monolids until maybe 3 years ago when one eye went doublelid. I still sometimes wake up with doublelids but they don't stay for more than a day. I wish both eyes were the same :( It's extremely irritating when I put on makeup haha but if I wear mascara, it will usually make them even out. Asian girl/monolid problems amirite!?!?

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photo! You always look very classy and chic!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Flawless beauty!! loved it hun :)

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning makeup! You look absolutely great :)

    Lu
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking so elegant :) Want to follow each other via GFC?
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete